Service Hours are required from parents.
IN LIEU OF SERVICE, HOWEVER, PARENTS MAY CONTRIBUTE $10 PER SERVICE HOUR REQUIRED.
|Class Attendance||Parental Support Hours|
|1 – 2 Classes||4 Hours|
|3 or More Classes||20 Hours (for a two-parent family
10 Hours (for a one-parent family
Parents may participate in a number of ways:
- Drive on field trips
- Attend on-campus events (back-to-school night, fundraisers, etc.)
- Attend, bring food, help set up, clean up for our Thanksgiving Feast
- Attend parent work days (parents work at school, doing maintenance-type work)
- Help with mailings
- Buy classroom/office supplies
- Provide food for staff for “teacher/staff appreciation week”
Speaker Series Archives
Click on the speaker name to listen to the recorded session.
Dr. Joyce Show M.D. – March 25, 2021 – Supporting Your Unmotivated Teen
Certified Educational Planner, Kazue McGregor – February 9th, 2021, -Providing information on college testing and options for students who learn differently.
Pediatrician Dr. Michelle Kolsi – January 12th, 2021 – Provides tips for parents and breaks down the basics of ADD/ADHD.
THE HILLSIDE SCHOOL AND LEARNING CENTER IS FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED AS A 501(C)(3) TAX EXEMPT ORGANIZATION.