Hillside School & Learning Center is a 501(c)3 non-Profit that relies on Your support!
Celebrate Hillside's 50th Anniversary!
- Annual Fund Drive -2020-2021
Every year, The Hillside School and Learning Center conducts an Annual Fund Drive, starting October 1. This year the goal is $45,000.00.
The Hillside School & Learning Center is celebrating its 50th year helping students who have struggled in a traditional school setting. We are committed to continue to offer our programs for another 50 years! Please help support our important mission and keep our programs, small/intimate classes with highly qualified staff and faculty. Your donation makes the difference in young lives each day.
Other Ways to Support Hillside:
- Annual Gala:
Every year, our Parent Teacher Organization, in conjunction with our faculty, staff and Board of Directors holds a Gala Event to raise money for our Annual Fund Drive. Activities have included entertainment at The Ice House in Pasadena, dinner dances, patio parties and more. It’s a wonderful evening with a great turnout and a chance to meet other Hillside parents, as well as our Board and faculty, in a social setting.
- Amazon Smile:
The Hillside School earns money every time you shop at AmazonSmile. It’s a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, they will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
- Legacy Society: There are many ways to leave a legacy, and for those who would like their legacy to include a long-term gift to The Hillside School and Learning Center, there are many options to consider. We encourage potential legacy givers to speak with your financial advisor and determine which legacy giving options can most effectively meet your goals and Hillside’s needs. legacy considerations – cash, will/trust, retirement, IRA, life insurance, creation of endowment at Hillside. Contact us to learn more about joining the Legacy Society or to let us know you have already made a gift to Hillside in your estate plans. 818-790-3044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Wish List Items:
- 8.5 x 11″ Copy paper
- Dry erase markers
- AA & AAA batteries
- Hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, disposable face masks & tissue boxes
Below is a list of ways parents help The Hillside School & show students they are invested in their education:
- Drive for field trips
- Be a class speaker about a particular specialty
- Help with mailings
- Come to school meetings such as back to school night
- Join The Hillside School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- Assist with fundraising such as donating auction items
- Help with “Spring Cleaning” Saturday – Parent Workday
- Assist with annual school events such as the Poetry Reading or Thanksgiving Feast
THE HILLSIDE SCHOOL AND LEARNING CENTER IS FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED AS A 501(C)(3) TAX EXEMPT ORGANIZATION.